Teton View Lavender Farm's Lavender Essential Oil
Made with lavender grown in Teton, Idaho and oil imported from France, Teton View Lavender Farm's essential oil is soothing, fragrant and refreshing. This natural do-it-all product is a great addition to the home since it has a multitude of uses. Condensed into a potent elixir, one bottle of this lavender essential goes a long way.
Just a few ways to use lavender oil:
- Rub 2-3 drops between your hands and inhale the scent to calm anxiety or to help you sleep.
- Put a drop on cuts and burns to ease pain and clean the wound.
- Dress it on bee stings and insect bites to reduce swelling and itching.
- Rub several drops into the scalp to get rid of dandruff.
- Place a drop on the end of the tongue to alleviate motion sickness.
- Add a few drops to any recipe that could benefit from a subtle boost of lavender flavor.
We Also Recommend